Monday, September 21, 2009

2 year Wedding Anniversary~

Last Sunday, September 13th was our 2 year wedding anniversary! It is amazing how time flies! As cheesy as it sounds, it seems like yesterday that Tim and I were engaged and planning our wedding. But, yet again..it feels like we have been married forever! We celebrated it on Saturday since the whole next week we would be in Disney World. Tim took me to the cheesecake factory for dinner and the next morning I woke up to a card and a dozen beautiful yellow roses! They were gorgeous! I am truly blessed! I have one fantastic husband, who I love and who loves me very much. These two years have been the best 2 years of my life. I am so excited to have many more years with Tim! I love you Tim very much! Thanks for making our 2 year wedding anniversary memorable with our trip to Disney World! You are the greatest!!

No comments: