Me, Leslie, Clara and Julie on Mother's Day
This year was a special Mother's day for me! It's the first year, where I could actually relate to what it feels like to be a mother! It was fabulous! There is nothing more rewarding than being a mom! I am so lucky to have such a great mom! I hope that Allie and I are, are just as close as I am with my mom! She is one awesome mother! One special thing I got when I married Tim, was another awesome mom! I couldn't ask for a better mother in law! She is so fun to be with, she is sweet, kind, and very loving. I just love the relationship I have with both of my mom's. Thanks for all you for our family! I love you both so much! Tim spent the morning playing with Allie, and I was able to sleep in! What a treat! Tim got me a new comforter and bed set for Mother's Day! Which looks fantastic! What a great present, I did pick it out:) Anyway, it was an awesome day we got to spend it with family. We went to my parents and to Tim's parents as well. It's great to be a mother!! Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment