Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Saturday was my 29th birthday! It's crazy how werid it is to say that. When I was younger, I thought 29 was super old, but here I am at 29 years old. I am happily married and have the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world! I reallly do love my life! I woke to a homemade card Tim made me. One of the great things I love about Tim is his sense of humor. If you don't know, one thing about Tim is he loves to paste pictures, of those he makes cards for, onto some elses' body. So, I was dying over the funny card he made me. It was a inside joke that we had, a couple of weeks ago we watched "What about Mary" on TV and I was teasing him, tell ling Tim that he reminded me of "Tucker" the man who walks with crutches and who stalks Mary on that show. (Since Tim has been on crutches). Anyway, he had pasted his face on "Tuckers" saying 'if we weren't married that was how he would stalk me. " I thought it was pretty hilarious! Tim got me a Snuggie! You know the fleece blanket that you see on TV. Once again, it was an inside joke. Tim and I couldn't believe people would really buy it. Well, Tim did! I'm actually wearing it right now. It's awesome! I recommend it to anyone who likes to snuggle on the couch! hahaha!

I had a wonderful, great Birthday. Once again, Tim spoiled me. He gave me a nice pink and brown poke a dot,4 piece luggage set. I love it! I will be using it for our trip to Disney World in September! I also had beautiful pink roses delivered to our house yesterday! We were able to spend the afternoon together. Just the two of us. Grandma TT and Papa watched Allie while Tim and I went to lunch and a movie. We went and saw "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past." I felt like a chick flick, and Tim was a good sport to take me to one!

Then last night Tim, Allie and I went to one of my favorite restaurants "The Pub" in trolley square for dinner. It was such a great birthday! I just want to thank my sweet husband for everything he does for me and Allie! You ROCK!

1 comment: