
Allie's new thing this week is spitting! She loves to hear herself make spitting noises. She decided also ,she no longer likes her soy milk. She spits it out or sticks out her tongue so she doesn't have to eat? I just don't get it. On Saturday, my poor little girl only drank 6 oz. of formula! She is suppose to be drinking 40 oz. at her age! Everyone tells me, she will eat when she is hungry, she won't starve herself. Well, I disagree! Allie would rather starve! If I hadn't forced those 6 oz down her, she would have not eaten at all! I was at the last straw with it. I feel so bad for her, so I went online and started to investigate why a baby would not eat. I found a forum on eopinions about this very expensive similac alimentum protein hydrolysate formula with iron. $30.00 for 16 oz. I may need to pick up a second job just to pay for her food! Anyway, I read the comments that people had written about their babies having the same issues as Allie. So, I decided to give it a try. It's only been about 24 hours and already I have seen a difference. I am hoping this is the answer to our prayers!
3 comments:
Allie is SO darling!
Linds, holy cow...$30 a can? As expensive as that is, it's worth it if she will actually eat! There is nothing more stressful than poor eating habits by your kids! Hopefully you keep finding success! By the way, I sent you an E-vite for Bo's birthday party. I sent it to your e-mail. Hopefully you get it! Let me know if you don't!
She grew up sooo fast! Poor little thing needs to eat! Hopefully that works for you guys!
Post a Comment