
I have been spending time reading my brothers and sisters blogs and I thought...well, I better start a blog for our family. So, here is the Kehl family blog!
Tim and I have been busy getting ready for the arrival of our new baby girl! Allie is already a pretty spoiled baby! As many of you first time mom's remember...you think you gotta have everything! From the pink baby blankets, pink pacifiers,pink crib bedding and of course all the pink clothes you can find! Tim has been very patient with it all..from the pink and brown pocka dots and all the "pink/brown" purchases I have made for Allie!
Tim and I have been busy getting ready for the arrival of our new baby girl! Allie is already a pretty spoiled baby! As many of you first time mom's remember...you think you gotta have everything! From the pink baby blankets, pink pacifiers,pink crib bedding and of course all the pink clothes you can find! Tim has been very patient with it all..from the pink and brown pocka dots and all the "pink/brown" purchases I have made for Allie!
No comments:
Post a Comment