Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Manti Cabin Getaway

The kids and I spent a few days with my mom and my life long friend ( Stacie Stevens Anderson) who I've known since kindergarten and her three kids at the Manti cabin.

We thought it would be fun (while her husband was out of town, and Tim worked) to let the kids play at the Manti cabin for a few days. It has been so fun, reuniting with her..she lived in California for a while and she has three kids, two girls and a boy and I have two girls and a boy...

 We spent out time exploring the cabin life. We went on golf cart rides, went hiking, went kayaking and paddle boarding, visited the Manti temple, and took the kids swimming in Manti. It was so much fun!  We love going to the cabin!

Mason, Ozzie, Allie and Berkley

Mason and Ozzie Anderson

The kids at Gunnison 

Yay! for the cabin

Ozzie and Mason

Stacie and I with our babies ( Naomi and Marlee )

The two babies ( Naomi and Marlee )

Allie kayaking 

Stacie and the two boys on the paddle boat 

Mason and Ozzie kayaking 

Allie on the paddle-board with the boys

Swim time at the pool

Naomi enjoying cabin life

Marlee and Naomi.....

The Manti temple

Me and the kids at the temple

No comments: