I love celebrating holidays. Growing up, my mom was the kind of mom I always wanted to be. As a a school teacher, she is so creative, (even before Pinterest ) she would come up with the most creative things each holiday. I too, love celebrating the holidays, and having traditions as a family.
And every year since Allie was born, we have had a special Leprechaun named Lenny, who comes to our house. Usually, he leaves a note and a few treasures for the kids. This year, he had set up a Leprechaun hunt. He had them search for clues until they found a Pot of Gold. Inside the pot of gold, they found all kinds of green treats, a green outfit to wear to school and some fun necklaces and clips.
 |
| Allie and Mason with their green treasures that Lenny left |
 |
| Naomi got a really cool 4 leaf clover headband |
 |
| Allie age 7 |
 |
| Mason age 5 |
 |
| My three little Leprechauns |
Here is an example of the clues that Lenny left for the leprechaun hunt
No comments:
Post a Comment