Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Day 2016



This year for Valentines, Tim spoiled me with a girls day. Allie and I went up to Bountiful to get a spa pedicure, have lunch at one of my favorite little restaurants called Plates and Palates and then we went home decor shopping at the new home store called At Home. It was great spending one on one time with Allie. She is at a great age that she really appreciates that time alone and has fun going and doing those kind of things. That night Tim and I went out to dinner at the Desert Edge Brewery, which has always been an annual valentine tradition and then we went and saw a movie called, "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks. It was a great date night, which was long overdue. 
Having a girls afternoon out on the town

Getting a spa pedicure

Eating lunch at Plates and Palates

Shopping

The next morning (on Valentines) Tim surprised me with beautiful bouquet of flowers, a well written from the heart Valentine card. He had bought red and yellow roses for Naomi and Allie and a little toy for Mason. I don't know why I got so lucky to be married to an amazing man. He is so thoughtful and makes me so happy. I love the way he loves me, spoils me, hugs me, kisses me, and makes me laugh! I feel extremely blessed to be by his side in the journey, we call life........

My beautiful flowers from Tim

Valentine's morning

Cupid's surprises 


No comments: