Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Naomi is 10 months old....and she took her first steps

Naomi turned 10 months on February 10th. 

She weighs 19lbs, loves to watch and dance along to the nursery rhyme songs on the utube on the TV every morning, she loves all kinds of food. She can pick up table foods on her won and feed herself, and she will eat about anything that we give her. She slept so well in her room in Hawaii, so this past week I had her sleeping upstairs in her own room and crib, instead of in our closet and she slept AWESOME! She sleeps from 7PM- 8AM each day night. 

And just this week, she has started to wave goodbye. We went and visited Tim's mom in the hospital and she waved goodbye when we all did. It was the cutest thing EVER! Seriously,  I can't stand how fast she is growing up.  I want to just appreciate and soak up every moment I can. It has been bitter sweet to watch her take her very first steps,wave and hold her bottle on her own and then having to realize this will be our last child who will reach these milestones. 





Took her first steps without a walker on 2/10/2016.


No comments: