Allie dominated the soccer field this season. She one of two girls on her team, and she kept everyone on their toes. She made sure she was with the soccer ball the entire game. She wasn't afraid to get in the crowd. She made 6 goals her very last game! I was so proud of her!
| Spring Soccer 2015 Mason age 4 |
Allie soccer 2015 |
| Mason at swim lessons |
| Allie at swim lessons |
| Naomi at the pool for the first time |
I ran my first 5K since having Naomi. I competed in the Dirty Dash 5k mud course in Midway, Utah. It was so fun to get out there and do what I have loved to do. I realize I am not in shape as I once was, but I sure enjoyed it. I signed up for another three 5k's this summer to get me back in shape to run another half marathon.
| Dirty Dash in Midway, Utah |
| Dirty Dash June 6,2015 |
No comments:
Post a Comment