Friday, June 26, 2015

Naomi's blessing

Naomi's blessing day

Naomi was blessed in our ward on June 7,2015. Tim gave her a beautiful blessing, which was so meaningful. I am so blessed to know that Heavenly Father is mindful of each child, an their potential in this life. I'm grateful to have the gospel in my life, and in my family lives. One of the greatest blessings to have my entire family at the blessing. What a wonderful gift family is.  As I sat watching my two brothers, brother in law (Tyler), my dad, and Tim's dad in the circle; I couldn't help the tears streaming down my face. It was incredible to see worthy members of the priesthood holding my precious daughter of God. It is something that brings such a smile to my face to know that she is a gift from God. We are so very blessed to have her in our lives. 

We had Tim's family ( minus Chad and Melanie, who were on their honeymoon) and my family over for a luncheon after Naomi's blessing. It was a beautiful day!

Beautiful Naomi 
Allie and Naomi 
Naomi's blessing dress
Mason (4) , Allie (6) and Naomi (2 months) June 7,2015
Tim and his little girls 
Tim and Naomi
My little girls and I
Naomi and I
Tim's parents ( Clara and Roger ) and Naomi
Naomi's blessing cookies
The candy buffet at Naomi's blessing


Naomi's blessing dessert table
Candy Buffet at Naomi's blessing luncheon

No comments: