As the year comes to an end, I can't help but reflect on this last year. There have always been good times and bad time's, just as every year. Once again this year,we struggled with Mason getting extremely sick with a bacterial infection in his throat and had to see my grandma Jean pass away. But, it has also been a very memorable year. We spent the first part of the year moving into our beautiful newly built home, going on an amazing Disney Cruise with Tim's family. We spent most of our weekends outside in our yard, getting our landscape complete. We spent a relaxing week in Mexico with my entire family building memories with our loved ones. Tim and I took our very first vacation to NYC alone,without the kids. This year we were blessed to announce that a baby girl will be joining our family. I have so much to be grateful for; the way that my testimony has grown from teaching Relief Society, to the friends I have made, to the closeness that that has come with each of my family members. I look forward to what this next year will bring, getting back in shape after this pregnancy, to giving birth to our 3rd child, to going on dates with my hot husband and to spending time watching my kids grow and learn. I'm so excited to what 2015 will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment