I finally was able to get most of the nursery put together during these past few months. I refinished the changing table dresser, the rocking chair and I just finished painting the crib.
It's coming together nicely. We now need to figure out if this baby is a girl or boy, so I can decide on the crib bedding. I'm 17 weeks. I have my ultrasound appointment on Nov.17th. However, we may not wait till then to find out what we are having. I got to thinking that since kids are not allowed in the ultrasound during my appointment, I really want Allie and Mason to be involved. I think it would be fun for them to see the baby on the ultra sound,so we may end up heading to Fetal Fotos this week to find out the gender of our baby!
I'll update as soon as we know!
| The changing table |
| The Crib |
No comments:
Post a Comment