Sunday, June 22, 2014

Swimming with the Dolphins

Monday we arranged for transportation to take us to dolphin discovery to swim with the dolphins. The rented van (aka:grey hound bus) showed up just to take our family of 21 to the dolphins. It was on incredible! The older kids got to ride the dolphins, Tim and I and those with younger kids swam with them, danced and gave kisses to them. Our family pretty much had the entire place to ourselves. It was a great memorable day for all of us!

Our transportation that our family of 21 took to swim w/the dolphins
Allie excited to go in and swim with these amazing creatures
The family in their gear ready to go swim
Allie, Tim and Mason on their way into the dolphin encounter 
This is the only picture I snatched after I was told we could not take our own pictures. They wanted $280 for them,therefore we didn't get any others. But,what a memory this was imprinted in our heads!

No comments: