We spent Father's day in Playa del Carmen. I could not ask for a better daddy and husband. Tim is such a fun loving husband and dad. Tim is the most compassionate, loving, patient and generous man I know. He loves spending his free time playing with Allie and Mason. They are so lucky to have such an amazing dad. It was so fun getting to spend Father's day with all the father's in my family. I am so very blessed and grateful to have such a loving dad. He is so generous in giving our entire family this once in a lifetime trip to Playa del Carmen.
 |
| Allie and Taylor on a search for sea shells |
 |
| The beautiful resort grounds |
 |
| Tim and the kids |
 |
| Allie could not get enough swinging from the branches of the jungle trees |
No comments:
Post a Comment