This year we decided to get tickets to ride the "Polar Express" train up in Heber City on the Heber Creeper! I had mentioned to the kids we would be going on the Polar Express, and I showed them the movie to show them what the "polar express" was. I'm not sure that was a good idea. They were frightened, thinking the polar express would come to our house and pick them up without Tim and I. Oops!
We drove up to Heber City and had dinner at this cute little train restaurant called "Diary Keen." We then headed to the Heber Creeper "The North Pole Express a 90 – minute round trip ride!"
The "Polar Express " was a wonderful experience for our family. The Elves served hot chocolate and cookies while singing their favorite songs and holiday games. Santa came on board and visited with the kids!! Allie was not quite sure at first, but was so excited when Santa handed her a "Silver Bell." She thought that was pretty cool!
| Before we boarded the Polar Express |
| The "Polar Express" |
| All A-board |
| Allie loved singing Christmas songs while on the train |
| Tim and Mason enjoying their hot chocolate |
| Allie watching for reindeer out the window |
| Santa came and visited us! He gave the kids a "Silver Bell" |
No comments:
Post a Comment