Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Color Run

One of the fun races I did this year was called the Color Run! A few of my friends from my ward and I signed up as a team to run it. The race is was only a 5K, but super fun! It starts and ends right in the middle of downtown. During the run they have people out throwing colored powder at you.  It was so fun, seeing everyone get into it. I was amazed at how many kids were running it. What a great family race this Color Run is. I look forward to having Allie and Mason run it with me in a few years, when they are big enough to run the entire 5K.  


Our running Team: Before the run


Our team after the run


Showing off our muscles




After the Race






Bree Palmer and I after the Race
After the Race party! It was awesome!!

No comments: