Friday, November 16, 2012

Date night at the Temple/Dinner

Date night to the Temple/Dinner with Tim
Last night, Tim arranged for a babysitter, Sidnee Huff ( Tim's cousin's daughter) to watch Allie and Mason. We were able to go to the Jordan River Temple together.  It was so nice to be able to be alone. I must admit, we don't go out too often by ourselves.  It usually happens three times a year, on our birthday's and for Valentines.  This was a much needed, special treat. We then headed to Gardner Village to eat at Archibald's.  We had dinner and talked, it was a rare treat to be able to talk and not be interrupted.  I know Tim may not see this post, but I wanted to share my thanks.  I am grateful for Tim. He makes me feel special, I even took a picture of myself before our date!  Cheers!

No comments: