Friday, January 20, 2012

What an accomplishment!

Looking back and seeing where I was to where I am now..I realize how rewarding it is to accomplish something so big!!

I have lost over 83 lbs since having Allie. I went from a size 16/18 to a size 6.  It is hard to believe and I'm  amazed by what you can accomplish with HARD WORK and DEDICATION!!

The "after" picture was actually taken 4 months after having Allie and I had already had lost 20 lbs. However, I didn't have any pictures of me at that weight because I would not allow anyone to take pictures of me then.

I now can say out loud " I'm proud of what I have accomplished!!" I'm so happy to see that I can be an example to my children by showing them that they can accomplish anything they set their minds on accomplishing.

It has been a long journey. I admit there were times I wanted to give up..but I never did.  I'm still going strong and I know I will reach my goals this year.

Yes, that is right 2012 will be my YEAR! I will complete a full marathon, achieve my goal weight and continue to live a healthy lifestyle~
Before

After

image








2 comments:

Kaeloni said...

Seriously you are amazing! That is an accomplishment to be very proud of! Way to go! You look FANTASTIC!

Shilo said...

You are such an inspiration!!!
I'd love to hear some tips. I don't think I'll become a runner, but I'd love to hear what other steps you took to achieve your goal!