We went to Manti for a few days during the 4th weekend. We went to the Rodeo, did fireworks, and of course worked on some projects around the cabin. I should say, Tim didn't get any relaxing time in. My dad and Tim rented a CAT and decided to landscape the back yard of the cabin. They placed pebble rocks around the backyard and up the front stairs. Oh, not to forget my little bro tore out a big dead tree in the front yard.
We had a great time. I was able to take a 5k run around Manti on Saturday morning and it was so pretty to run in cow country and around the beautiful Manti temple.
On Monday for the 4th, we took the kids to Thanksgiving Point. Allie loves the pony rides. We saw the animals and went on a Wagon Ride. Then last night we light off some great fireworks! I felt like a kid again. All, in all we had a wonderful 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment