Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weight Loss Journey: The Before and After

Before
After
Before
After


So, my journey is still going strong. As you can see in these pictures, I have lost most of the weight that I had gained after having Allie. It has been quite a weight loss journey that I started 6 weeks after having Mason and is still going. I decided that by running a half marathon it would assist me in helping me achieve my weight loss goal. Since having Mason and Allie I have lost a total of 63 lbs and went from a size 16 to a size 8. I still have about 15 more lbs that I would like to lose, and in order to help me achieve this, I signed up to run another half marathon in October! I workout 6 days a week for 1 hour and weight train several times a week at night. I am also following the Weight Watchers program that I have been logging my food intake using their online program. I am confident that I will be able to achieve my weight goal and it's been awesome to have such a supportive husband, who watches the kids while I go to the gym or go out running. Thanks for letting me share this journey with you! I know if I can do it, anyone can! I believe that success happens everyday, with the small choices we make. Those small choices help create big milestones!







1 comment:

Kaeloni said...

You look amazing! keep up the great work!