Sunday, we went to both Tim and I's parents house and spent time with family. It was so cute. Tim put together a "Lindsay's Birthday quiz" for his family. I was impressed with some of the questions he asked. Tim got me a dozen red beautiful roses for Mother's day and I also received another dozen yellow and pink roses for my birthday! He really did spoil me!! For my birthday we took the kids miniature golfing and to ride on some of the fun rides at Hollywood Connection and then went to dinner. We came home and Tim had bought a icecream cake from Baskin Robbins! What an amazing husband I have!! It was a awesome weekend!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Mother's Day and My 31st Birthday
Sunday, we went to both Tim and I's parents house and spent time with family. It was so cute. Tim put together a "Lindsay's Birthday quiz" for his family. I was impressed with some of the questions he asked. Tim got me a dozen red beautiful roses for Mother's day and I also received another dozen yellow and pink roses for my birthday! He really did spoil me!! For my birthday we took the kids miniature golfing and to ride on some of the fun rides at Hollywood Connection and then went to dinner. We came home and Tim had bought a icecream cake from Baskin Robbins! What an amazing husband I have!! It was a awesome weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment