Thursday, December 3, 2009

Allie's First Birthday

Allie's 1st Birthday
Our Little Lady Bug
Allie's little lady bug cake
Bryson hitting the Pinata
Me, Tim and Allie
Allie's lady bug cake
Allie pushing her baby doll stroller all around
Grandma TT and Allie
Allie eating her lady bug cake
Lady bug cupcakes that I made

Yesterday, Allie turned 1 years old! It is super crazy how time flies. It seems like yesterday! I had been planning her lady bug birthday party for a while now. If you ask Tim, he would tell you I had been planning it for the last year! But, that is not totally true! I decided to go all out for her first birthday. I painted letters that spell out her name in black and pink lady bug colors to go on the tables. I had a banner made that said, it's our little lady bug Allie's birthday! I bought a lady bug pinata. Matching party favors, plates and the cutest lady bug cake to top it all off. We had her party at our ward house to be able to invite both sides of our families and a few close friends. Allie spent the day at her cousins house so that I could get the party set up! She had a ton of fun playing with Callie, Maddie, Coleton and Marissa!

We ate pizza, had cake and ice-cream and watched a video that Tim made for Allie. It was fun to see all Allie's cousins watching the video! They were screaming and pointing to pictures of them selves. It was a blast.

Allie got a lot of fun presents from all her family and friends. She loves her new little dolls, cabbage patch kid, baby dolls, pretend food, mailbox,piggy bank, giraffe rocker, and her cute little lady bug outfit, flower outfit, hair clip and onsie and dress. All in all, Allie had a blast..running around the gym with her little baby doll stroller! She is our little lady bug princess!

Happy 1st Birthday Allie! You make me smile each and every day! I am so blessed to be your mommy!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

1 comment:

Kaeloni said...

How fun! That cake and the cupcakes were soooo cute! Glad it was a good day and she enjoyed it!