Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Family Pictures





Finally, only after almost 11 months we had our family picture taken professionally. Savanna Tate, my sister in law, took our Family Christmas picture a few weeks ago at Wheeler Farm. I'm excited to get my Christmas cards out. This will be the first year that I have sent Christmas cards out...and I am super excited. I didn't post the picture that we decided to use for this years Christmas card, but here are just a few of my favorites. Again, thank you to Savanna Tate Photography for doing such a fantastic job!

6 comments:

just jason said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! they are SO CUTE!!!! you guys are honestly one of the cutest families EVER!!! and that's sayin something coming from me;) ha ha ha ha...LOVE THEM!!!

Unknown said...

You did these at Wheeler Farm for sure. I took my bridals there. And your family is DARLING!!! She's getting so big! Very very cute :) Love them.

Stacie said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Megan said...

Super cute!

Shilo said...

Those are great family pics!!!
Your sister in law did an awesome job!
I also LOVE Allie's outfit!

Kaeloni said...

She did an AWESOME job! Those are the CUTEST family pictures ever!!!