Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Project

Every weekend Tim and I keep talking about painting/staining the old run down cedar fence that is in the front yard. I have been dying to see it painted..and couldn't take it any longer. I told Tim thatwould paint it this weekend even though he couldn't help since he is still on crutches.

Being the determined girl that I am..I did it all by myself. ( with of course, some great advise from Tim on the side!!) Tim did a great keeping Allie entertained while I painted the entire fence which was pretty much an all day event!!
I thought it would only maybe take 2 hours....Below are the before and after shots! I guess I can now say that I am proud to show it off! hahaha!!

Before

After

3 comments:

Matt and Julie's Family Page said...

Hi - by time I went to leave you a comment... your pictures changed. :)

Good job girly! I have a few Spring projects for you if you're interested. ;) Tim should be very proud!

Stacie said...

Wow.... impressive, Linds. What a handy woman. Tim is a lucky man.

Patrick and Shyla said...

Wow Linds!! That was a big project! Good job!