My parents gave us Jazz tickets as part of our family Christmas present this year. On Saturday, we saw the Jazz play the Lakers. We got there a little early, and as we were getting to our seats, a Jazz worker came up to us and asked how old Naomi was. We told him 9 months old. He said, "Perfect." We would love to have as our baby crawler for the quarter entertainment." "Does she know how to crawl?" We told him she just learned how. He was then proceeded to tell us to meet him in portal A when there was 8 minutes left in the first quarter. We went down to the court, and they gave us a onsie that said "got milk?" on it to put over Naomi's clothes. She was one of 4 babies, all which were 12 months or older. I wasn't quite sure what she would do. but as soon as she and I entered the court and I placed her on the court, she started crawling. Tim, Mason, and Allie were off to the side on the court, and I was at the finish line recording Naomi. She came in second, but had the crowd cheering for her right at the finish line as she stood. It was hilarious! Something that I think will always be imprinted in my mind, the incredible noise we heard as she stood on her own two feet. She was defiantly the Fan Favorite!
 |
| right before Naomi went out onto the court |
 |
| Naomi on the Jumbotron |
 |
| Naomi got amused by the camera man that was filming her |
 |
| Action shot as she crawls to the finish line |
 |
| She had the crowd cheering! |
 |
| Allie took home this onsie for her participation in the baby crawl event |
No comments:
Post a Comment