Every year my sister and I plan a day to take our kids to Gardner Village to see the "Witches." It is always something we look forward to. This year we decided to go on the Saturday,during the Priesthood session, when the husbands are at their meeting. We spent a few hours at Gardner Village, walking around, shopping and enjoying this fun event with our kids. We then drove up to Bountiful and ordered pizza and watched "The Croods." What a fun night to spend with cousins!
 |
| Mason, Bryson, Corbin, Allie and Tate:2013 |
 |
| Bryson, Tate, Corbin, Allie and Mason |
I met up with my great friend Starr (my friend from high school and college roommate) at Gardner Village again that same week. The kids never get sick of seeing the fun Halloween decorations, and running around with their friends! It is so much fun being able to get together with my friends and their kids. I love how my best friends' kids are now friends my kids.
We went to lunch at Zupas. We had a blast spending the day together. Starr and I were roommates for 2 years after high school. We shared an apartment together, and I have so many fond memories of her. I cherish her the friendship we have. It's so fun that Starr's two little kids are super close to Allie and Mason's age. They all had so much fun together!
 |
| Lindsay, Mason and Allie visiting the witches |
 |
| Mason, Mae, Allie and James |
No comments:
Post a Comment