Back to school/music class/ballet
Crisp Autumn air
Football
Halloween:costumes, carving pumpkins and going to the WITCH FEST at Gardner Village
Camp fires
Running Sojo half marathon 13.1 miles
Biking with the family
These are things we have been looking forward to now that Fall is here. Allie will be heading to a early 3 yr preschool the week she turns 3. She takes dance every Tuesday and we go to story time 3 times a week at the library in preparation for preschool. She loves the social aspect and loves to be involved and busy.
I started my marathon training and in less than a month, well I guess it is a month from tomorrow I will be running my second half marathon. I am excited, nervous and full of anticipation. Last Saturday, I had to run 10 miles. So, I decided to map out the run on figuring out where I needed to run to in order to get the mileage correct. Seriously, I had to run to 9400 S. from my house. No joke. I got up at 6:45 am and ran from 5200 South across 2700 West all the way to 9400 S. and BACK! WOW! It was interesting to see the millage stretched out like that. The last time I trained for the marathon I ran around a lake and it is seems so long when it's stretched out like that.
Tim and I decided to take up biking. We bought a bike trailer and have been biking with the kids three nights a week. I love it. Maybe I will consider completing a triathlon if I can start swimming!! hahah!
| Allie 2 1/2 yrs and Mason 10 months |
| Little Bo Peep |
| Mason as Little Bo Peep Sheep |
| This years Halloween costumes |
| Mommy and Mason in the canyons |
| The kids love going on bike rides |
| Tim, Allie and Mason up big cottonwood canyon |
| Mommy, Allie and Mason |
1 comment:
Love the kids costumes! DARLING!!!
You are looking awesome by the way! ;)
Post a Comment