Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mason is 4 months old!!

Cute as a Button

Mason attempting his first Solids!
Allie and I
Allie and her little brother Mason

Mason is officially 4 months today! Wow, where does the time go? It seems like yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant with him. Thank goodness, I am not going through that right now. I have been working really hard on trying to get the baby weight off. I get up at 7 am Monday- -Saturday and run 5 miles. Since having Mason 17 weeks ago, and having to weight 6 weeks to workout because I had a C-section I have lost 52 lbs. I never lost the last 20 lbs after having Allison. I so badly want to get down to the weight I was before I was married. That means I need to lose at 22 more lbs. I know I can achieve this, it is been a journey and I am working very hard on making sure this goal is accomplished by the end of July. I have set the goal to also run mu first half marathon this June. I am training for the Bear Lake Half, and am super excited to accomplish this!! But, a little nervous...I am hoping to just finish strong!

1 comment:

Kaeloni said...

Way to go! you can do it! I wish I had your motivation to exercise.I'm too dang lazy! Your kids are too dang cute!