Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Mason and I at the Christmas Party
Daddy and Mason at our Christmas Party
Allie and Mason Christmas morning
Grandma Kehl and Mason Christmas Eve
Allie and I Christmas Eve
Allie got a playhouse for Christmas
Allie and Daddy making a manger scene at Grandma TT's
Allie ringing the bell for the Christmas Fairy to come!

Every Christmas my mom writes a book and the following year she prints a copy for each family to have a copy. This year she wrote a book about my sister and I being two princess. And the book went on to tell the story how Brooke ( my sister) saved my life with the special blood she had. It was so cute to see Brooke's kids be so proud of their mom. It was awesome. I am excited to read the story again when Allie is older, and when she has an understanding that her aunt Brooke had the special blood to save mommy. If your reading this and didn't know. It was 10 years ago that I was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder called a-plastic anemia. I had to undergo a bone marrow transplant and chemo to be cure. My sister Brooke was tested and she had a 100% match in being a donor. She had to undergo intense surgery to donate her marrow to save my life. I have since been cured and living life to the fullest. I am grateful for my amazing sister and family for their love that they have shown me through that big trial I endured. I am grateful this Christmas Season to be blessed with an amazing husband and two kids. Ten years ago I would have never thought I would be able to have kids and it is a miracle and blessing to be able to be where I am today! We had an amazing Christmas!

No comments: